Located in the northwest corner of Guilford County, Stokesdale is a rural community with a mixture of agricultural and farming areas, businesses, industries, and residential areas. A small business district provides services for the citizens of the area. Several industries are also located within the Town.
The 21.4 square miles included in the incorporated area of the Town is intersected by three major highways, US Highway 158, NC Highway 68, and NC Highway 65. Part of the Town borders a fourth major highway, US Highway 220. With this network of roads, Stokesdale citizens are within a short drive of the larger cities of Greensboro, High Point, Winston Salem, and Reidsville.
- Incorporated in 1989
- Land Area: 21.4 Square Miles
- Northwest Guilford County
- Mailing Address: PO Box 465, Stokesdale, NC 27357
- Street Address: 8325 Angel Pardue Road, Stokesdale, NC 27357
- Town Hall Office Hours: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm Monday - Friday
- Library Hours: 9:00am to 5:00 pm Monday - Friday
- Carolyn L Joyner/Town Clerk & Finance Officer: email@example.com
- Diana Marcus, Deputy Clerk: Deputyclerk@stokesdale.org
- The Town Park is open daily from 7:00 am to 8:00 pm
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email for Deputy Casey (For Non-Emergency Contact Only)
- Phone 336-643-4011; Fax 336-643-4016
- Council Meetings: Second Thursday 7:00 PM
- Planning Board Meetings: First Thursday 7:00 PM
- For garbage pick-up please contact Rebublic Waste at (336) 724-0842.
- Town Water System Emergency: Call Town Hall (336-643-4011) during business hoursMonday-Friday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm.After hours for WATER EMERGENCIES ONLY call:MERITECH, INC.1. 336-342-47482. 336-706-92243. 336-601-21804. 336-317-5938
- Average Annual Precipitation 43 Inches
- Average Snowfall 8.1 Inches
- Average Temperature 58º